Members Log in
CTA President Kathi Gundlach - School Board Talks
FEA Vice President Fed Ingram Speaks at the "Enough is Enough" Rally
"Let's put an end to toxic testing"
FEA President Joanne McCall Speaks at the Enough is Enough Rally
FEA Secretary-Treasurer Luke Flynt Speaks at the "Enough is Enough" Rally
- CTA News - September, 2016: Click here to view.
- "Teachers have always been collaborative." CTA President Kathi Gundlach speaks about Dr. Avossa's rescinding of the administrative mandate for professional learning communities, which were due to be imposed rather than collectively bargained. August 17, 2016. Click here to view.
- Teachers and CTA members speak to the School Board about mandated PLCs, which Superintendent Dr. Avossa at first unilaterally mandated, without collective bargaining, then rescinded.
- CTA News - August, 2016: Click here to view.
- Gordan Longhofer, teacher and CTA Board of Director, speaks on behalf of Kathi Gundlach at the School Board of Palm Beach County, FL. Teachers should not be a secondary priority in the District's budget. July 20, 2016.Click here to view
- CTA President Dr. Kathi Gundlach speaks to the School Board about the putting teachers first in next year's budget considerations. Click here to view.